About The Festival
The inaugural Festival was held on August, 1990 and exceed everyone’s expectations, with more than 1,000 in attendance. The 1990 Festival featured two dozen juried artists and vendors.
The festival program plan was developed under the auspices of the African American Foundation.
- Brenda Lewis Chairperson
- Curtis PorterVice Chairperson
- J’liyah CofieldChairperson Community Organizations
- Joann S. M. BagneriseFestival Staff
- Jean BellChairperson School & Universities
- Jared CofieldFestival Staff
- Gloria JacksonChairperson Church Ministries
- Marvin JohnsonFestival Staff
- Herman LewisChairperson Job Fair
- Danielle MilesChairperson Business Expo
- Melvin OwensCO-Chairperson Vendor Assignments
- Andreas RaynorCO-Chairperson Vendor Assignments